The easiest way to create professional website templates
- Very, very easy to use - no technical knowledge necessary
- comfortable ribbon interface design
- Lots of preloaded material
- See any changes in real time
- Browser preview with support for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera
- Limited to company websites and Wordpress blogs
There are thousands of free templates on the Web that you can download and use on your personal webpage or blog, but wouldn't it be nice to use one created by yourself?
With Artisteer now you can, even if you have no idea about HTML coding or CSS designing. All you have to do is select the different elements that will be included in your template (header, columns, menu bar, buttons and the likes), customize their appearance (position on the layout, color, text font, pattern, special effects) and your template will be ready to use. It's as simple as that! What's more, the ribbon-style interface makes this WYSIWYG editor very easy and comfortable to use.
Artisteer includes several template models, though they're basically reduced to company web pages and Wordpress blogs. Besides letting you select and customize all the elements on your own, you can also use the 'Suggest' function to let the program create a random template for you – which may come in handy when you run out of ideas. Artisteer also includes tons of color schemes, header images, web backgrounds and other sorts of ready-made material.
The best thing about Artisteer is that it lets you preview changes right on its interface in real time. And when I say 'real time', I mean you can, for example, try different color schemes just by hovering your mouser over the scheme list included in the program.
When you're happy with your design, you can preview it on your favorite browser (Artisteer supports Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera) and then export the design as an HTML document or a Wordpress theme.
Would you like to create your own web template but have no idea about HTML or CSS? Artisteer is the application you're looking for.
- support for creating Joomla templates and Drupal themes internationalization of Wordpress themes typography article (blog post) design footer design support for custom page backgrounds and glares sheet transparency new abstract header background images TML+CSS validated with W3C validator template name, version and other attributes minor improvements in exporting CodeCharge Studio and Visual Studio templates bug fixes